- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the Documents that will be shared by you; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
- Collecting personal information
- We only collect information that we know we will genuinely use and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) . The type of information that we will collect from you includes:
- personal information that you provide to us in the Resume/ CV shared by you at the time of reverting on Job Description shared by us like Name, contact details , educational qualification, work experience, reference etc;
- personal details uploaded on job portals for employment opportunities
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us voluntary or under any Contract.
- Using personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through our website or via email or via the job posts on the Job boards, will be used for the purposes specified in this policy and for which you giving consent in the Consent form.
- We may use your personal information to:
- get recruitment opportunities for you with our Clients
- get recruitment opportunities through our Vendors;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email notification about training opportunities available in the Company which can help in getting better employment opportunities for you.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our webpage.
The legal basis for processing your data is based on your specific consent/performance of contract/ compliance with a legal obligation/your vital interest /our legitimate interest that we will have at the point the information was initially provided, therefore we will not store, process or transfer your data outside the parties detailed in this policy unless we have an appropriate lawful reason to do so.
Once you are hired by signing Employment Contract, your data will be processed as per terms of Employment Contract and as per applicable Law.
- Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose the information to Vendors for routing employment opportunities
- We may disclose the information to back ground verification agencies in case your CV is selected for processing employment opportunities.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America and India.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 5.
- Retaining personal information
- This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to Section 6.2, we will usually delete personal data on receipt of your withdrawal request.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- We may update this policy from time to time
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
- Your rights
- Right to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances, by making a request. This is sometimes termed ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge / processing fees (if applicable) and aim to do so within 30 days from when your identity has been confirmed.
We would ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us on as set out below.
- Right to Correction Your Personal Information
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below.
- Right to Stop or Limit Our Processing of Your Data
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for training & recruitment purposes. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- To exercise your rights please send an email to EUDAR@collabera.com
- Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Our details
Collabera entity specific details are mentioned in Consent form.
You can contact us for any privacy related queries or concerns at EUDAR@collabera.com.